The HAR file is used to observe what request Campus Cloud is making while loading the page a user is on. This information will help us understand the root cause of the issue.
Steps to Create a HAR File
To generate the HAR file for Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome and go to the issue page.
2. Look for the Vertical ellipsis button () and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
3. From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
4. Look for a round Record button ( 🔴 ) in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
5. Check the box Preserve log.
6. Click the Clear button ( ) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
7. Reproduce the issue you were experiencing before while the network requests are being recorded.
8. Once you have reproduced the issue in Chrome, click Export HAR to download. Then save the file to your computer: Save as HAR with Content.
Download Button for Saving the HAR File
9. Upload your HAR file to your ticket or attach it to your email so our Support team can analyze it.