After creating and publishing a Form, you can share it for users to view it in the Campus App. Use Campus Cloud Studio to share the Form in the Campus Guide, easily accessible in the mobile app.
The campus app uses “Experiences” -- for example, Students, Alumni -- to show different information to different people. If you want a Form to be available to those other groups, be sure to add your Form to each experience where you want to share.
Here are the steps to share a Form:
- Click Studio, then click App Experiences
- Find your experience in the list, then click Customize
- Scroll down to the section where you want to add the tile, then click "+ Add"
- Type a name for your tile, choose a color, and upload an image
- Select Content-Type as Form
- Select the Form you want to share
- Click Save Changes
Figure 1. Add a form to a tile
You can also select the time and date to send reminders to users to complete a Form. Campus Cloud Admins now have the following options:
- They can set start date, end date
- Set Repeats
- Send Notification to students within a particular audience
- Any audience that you have permissions to
Figure 2. Create a custom notification schedule for a form
After sending students a reminder to fill out the form, gather responses to provide resources they need to succeed. More information on Resources: