"Data Export" allows a Campus Cloud administrator to to export the list of registered app users for your Campus App (excluding deleted and banned users).
You can export the list of app users to a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file, which you can use to perform analysis, or archive it for your records.
- Click on "Insights" in the top navigation menu.
- Then, click on "Data Export" in the left navigation menu.
- Next to App Users, click Export.
- Choose a location for the downloaded file.
- Save the CSV file by its default name,* or type a new name.
Figure 1 - Insights - Data Export
The exported CSV file contains:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID
- Registration Date
- Last Activity
(*) The format of the CSV file name is:
(*) Problems that you may encounter with CSV File:
- "Microsoft Excel is unable to properly display UTF-8 compliant CSV files when they contain non-English characters." You can troubleshoot this problem yourself using a notepad. For more information, click here.
Figure 2 - App Users CSV export sample