Campus Cloud uses a permissions system to control who can do what with Contact Trace Permissions. As a Campus Cloud Administrator or a HealthCare Admin, you can invite your colleagues to the Campus Cloud to administer Contact Trace Plus for your organization.
As a Campus Cloud administrator, you are able to monitor the health status of your campus through forms, case management, and contact tracing.
** Contact your Campus Success Consultant to enable Contact Trace Plus: email@example.com
This article focuses on:
Types of Contact Trace Permissions
There are various types of permissions for Contact Trace as described below-
- QR Codes: Manage QR Codes for tracking the location of students
- Forms: Manage Forms related to Contact Trace
- Cases: Manage Cases related to Contact Trace
- Notifications: Manage notifications related to Contact Trace
- Health Dashboard: View and download dashboard related to the Contact Trace
- Privacy On/Off: If Off, View users' Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on Contact Trace and vice-versa
- If turned On, the individual would see an anonymous token instead of a user's (PII), allowing your campus to be HIPAA compliant.
- Manage Audiences: "Limit access to specific audiences" menu, select the Audiences you want this admin to be able to view.
Figure. Team Permissions for CT Plus
Change a Team member’s permissions
You can give access to others to create, edit and share forms, generate and download QR codes of forms and download the Forms Data.
To edit a team member's permissions, here are the steps:
- Click Team Settings in the user menu (your name, top right corner)
- Click on the team member's name and edit the permissions
**Team Permissions can only be updated by the Community Manager.
Should you have any questions, please contact us.