You can view the list of members for a channel, showing the list of who is in that channel as well as their role. From the member list, you can promote members to moderators and channel owners, and you can demote owners and moderators. You can also remove people from a channel.
Both users and hosts (organizations and services) appear in the member list, but only users can be promoted or demoted since hosts will always be members within a channel.
Viewing the member list for a channel is controlled by Role and Permissions. For information, see "Roles and Permissions" below.
To view the member list for a channel:
- Log in to Campus Cloud, then click Community.
- Find your channel in the list of channels, and click to view it
- In the drop-down menu (), click View Member List
Campus Cloud shows you the member list, with the names of members, moderators and owners of the channel.
The "More" button () next to each person's name lets you promote or demote a user into a different role, or you can remove them from the channel. For more information:
- Promote Channel Members to Moderators or Channel Owners
- Demote a Moderator or Channel Owner
- Remove a Person From a Channel
Roles and Permissions
For you to view the member list for a channel:
- The View Member List permission needs to be set in Community Settings
- You need to be logged in as a user whose role matches the settings
For more information: