You might be invited to join a channel. If a moderator or channel owner sends you an invitation to join, Campus Cloud displays a notification in the sidebar next to the word “Invitations.”
Figure 1. View your channel invitations to join a channel, or ignore the invitation request.
In response to a channel invite, you can Join or Ignore. Here are the steps:
- Login to Campus Cloud, then click Community
- Click “Invitations” (visible only if you have pending invitations)
- Click Join or Ignore next to the invitation for a channel.
If you Join a channel, Campus Cloud adds it to the list of public or private channels in the Community sidebar. If you Ignore a request, it is dismissed and the invitation disappears from the list of channel invitations.
You can respond to channel invitations from within the campus mobile app:
- Log in to the campus app
- Tap “Community” ()
- Tap “Invitations” (visible only if you have pending invitations)
- Select an invitation from the list, and tap to Join or Ignore the invitation