Editing channels is controlled by roles and permissions. For information, see "Roles and Permissions" below.
You can edit an existing channel to change its image, name or description. You can also change the post settings.
Here are the steps:
- Log in to Campus Cloud, then click Community
- Select your name from the “Use As” menu
- Find the channel you wish to edit
- Click the settings button next to the channel name
- Make your changes, then click Save
Your changes are saved and the updated information is used throughout Campus Cloud and the mobile app. When users access the Community, they will see your updated changes.
Roles and Permissions
For you to edit a channel, roles and permissions need to be configured as follows:
- You need the Community Manager permission, or
- You need to be a channel owner
For more information: