As a campus administrator, you may be dealing with the reality of distance learning and remote classrooms. You may have a completely online campus experience, or a blend between virtual and in-person classes. You may also be organizing events that happen online, rather than on-campus.
When you share a link to a virtual event, Campus Cloud uses rich data to enhance the appearance of those links and foster student engagement. For example:
- Meeting links, from providers such as Zoom or Google Meet, are clickable and can be joined without leaving the campus app
- YouTube videos appear in a video player so students can view videos directly from the campus app
- Other kinds of links are automatically enhanced by rich content such as images
To create app content (events, services, community posts, etc) with clickable links and images:
- Use Campus Cloud to create the content
- Paste the link into the description
Campus Cloud automatically adds enhanced content based on your message. Enhanced content appears in the app automatically. Students can launch meetings, play YouTube videos, and engage with other types of content, all without leaving the campus app.