You can send follow-up instructions to a student based on their case status.
- Click Manage, then under Health & Wellness, click Exposure Notifications
- Select Notification Type (Regular, Urgent, or Emergency)
- Select To. You can send a notification to all students with a specific status, or to a custom list of users*
- Select template
- Add subject and message
- Click Send or Sent Later**
You can delete a notification:
- Click Contact Trace, then Exposure Notification.
- Find your notification in the list, then click “X” to delete it.
Your notification disappears from the Notification Center in the campus mobile app. Note that you cannot undo sending a push notification. If you delete a notification that generated a push, it disappears from the app, but the push notification will continue to appear on students’ phones until they dismiss it.
You can send a notification to a custom list of students, and add users to this list one by one. You can also import a list of students, in CSV format, and send a message to all users in that list. You can also send a message to all users who have a particular case status, such as Exposed or Clear.
** Sent Later allows you to schedule an announcement for a later date.