Having a granular view of cases lets you take action based on case status. You can filter the cases by their status and send instructions to students, either individually, or by sending a message to all students with a certain status.
For example, you could send a message to all students whose case status is “Clear.” Or, you could send a message to individual students one by one.
To send a notification:
- Click Manage, then under Health & Wellness, click Exposure Notifications
- Select Notification Type (Regular, Urgent, or Emergency)
- Select To. You can send a notification to all students with a specific status, or to a custom list of users
- Select template, Add subject and message
- Click Send or Send Later**
Case status can be updated automatically when a student completes a form (see Connect Form Results Blocks to Health Pass). Alternatively, an administrator can manually change the status of a case.
You can choose the “Contact Trace” action for confirmed cases. Campus Cloud will perform contact tracing on those cases and find other students who might have come into contact with the confirmed status student. You can use Exposure Notifications to notify any students who have come into contact with a confirmed case. To know more about editing Notification templates see Edit COVID-19 Notification templates
To delete a notification:
- Click Contact Trace, then Exposure Notification.
- Find your notification in the list, then click “X” to delete it.
Your notification disappears from the Notification Center in the campus mobile app. Note that you cannot undo sending a push notification. If you delete a notification that generated a push, it disappears from the app, but the push notification will continue to appear on students’ phones until they dismiss it.
When sending notifications to students, you generally have 3 options:
- You can send a notification to a custom list of students, and add users to this list one by one
- You can also import a list of students, in CSV format, and send a message to all users in that list
- You can also send a message to all users who have a particular case status, such as Exposed or Clear.
**Send Later allows you to schedule an announcement for a later date.