While students can directly scan into a contact trace service, you can also check-in students manually into a contact tracing record. Here are the steps:
- Log in to Campus Cloud. Click Manage, then click Services.
- Find the Contact Trace service in the list of services, and click its name.
- Under "Assessment," find the service provider in the list.
- Click the service provider name and click “Add Check-In”*
- Type the student’s name and email, then add a check-in time.
The student is checked into the Contact Trace service at the time you specify. The student can see their contact history in the campus app by going to My Profile and tapping Health and Wellness, then tapping Contact Tracing History.
* You can check students out following the same steps.