As part of safe reopening, you can create service providers within contact tracing services on campus. Each service provider will get its own QR code. By scanning the QR code as they access a service provider, students can record their presence for use in contact tracing. As well, you can grant or deny access to the service provider based on the student’s Health Pass.
To create a service provider and download its unique QR code, here are the steps:
- Click Manage, then under Campus Resources, click Services
- Find your contact trace service in the list, and click its name
- Click Info, then click Edit
- Turn on Service Assessment
- Go back to Info and click Create Service Provider
- In the dialog box that appears, type the name and email address of the Service Provider. Campus Cloud will create a QR code for this service provider.
- Click "Check-in" then click "Download QR Code" (at the top).
Display this QR code for students to scan when they access the service. When students scan the QR code using the campus app, the app displays a message telling them whether they can proceed or not, based on their Health Pass in the app. As well, the app makes a record of this contact in the student’s Contact History.
This information is all available in an anonymized form in Campus Cloud.