Use Campus Pass to deliver clear instructions about how to proceed based on their case status. Campus Pass appears in the Health & Wellness section of the campus app. It can contain instructions, including links, about what to do next.
To customize Campus Pass, here are the steps:
- Click your name (top right), then click Campus Settings
- Click Health and Wellness
- Click the “pencil” icon next to a campus pass to customize its title, content, icon, and colour
- You can also choose the pass type, either Clear or Restricted.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Campus Cloud displays your updated Campus Pass in the list.
You can also create a Campus Pass by clicking the New Pass button.
Be sure to associate your campus pass with case status. Students who have that case status will see the associated campus pass in the campus app.
- There is a limit of 255 characters for the title of the health pass
- There is a limit of 1024 characters for the description