The Results blocks in a form can set the status of a student’s case. In turn, this can be used to assign them a Campus Pass. This is done in Form Builder, using logic to set a student’s case status based on their form results.
Here are the steps:
- Use Form Builder to create your form, either from scratch or by adapting one from a template
- Create one or more results blocks
- For each result block, click Logic
- In the Logic section, at the bottom of the Results block, choose the case status you want to associate with this form result.
- When you are finished updating, either Save as Draft or Publish your changes.
When students complete your form, their case will be assigned a particular status based on the logic you set up in the Results blocks. Their updated case status will be displayed in Manage Cases.