As a campus health provider, you can edit a form to change, add and remove questions if it’s a draft or is published without any responses. If your form has been published and has any responses to it, you can no longer edit it.
Edit a published form with no response
If you have created a form and published it and it has no responses, here is how you can edit it. To edit a published form, you must first un-publish it:
- Click Manage, then under Health and Wellness, click Forms
- Find the form in the list
- Click “...” next to the form name and choose “Unpublish”
- Click “...” next to the form name and choose “Edit”
- Edit the form
- Click “Publish"
Note: For reasons of data integrity, you cannot edit a form once you have recorded answers from students.
Fig. Editing a published form with no responses
If you have published a form and recorded answers from students, you cannot edit it. You need to create a new form and unpublish the old one:
Duplicate a form
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click Contact Trace. Then click on Forms.
- Find the form you are trying to duplicate in the list of forms
- Click “...” next to the form name and choose “Duplicate”
- Click “...” next to the Duplicated form name and choose “Edit”
- Edit the questions in the duplicated form and click “Publish.”
- Click “...” next to the old form name and choose “Unpublish”
Edit an unpublished form
To edit an unpublished (draft) form, here are the steps:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click Contact Trace. Then click Forms.
- Find your form in the list of Forms
- Edit the message or image in the welcome block.
- Edit questions on the form for students to fill in. For more information, see “Forms and Form Blocks.”
- Click Delete to delete a question*
- Click “Publish.”
You can also start from a form template, then tailor that form to meet your specific needs. Then, you can publish and share your form.
For more information, see: