As part of your school’s safe reopening plan, you can leverage your campus services for use in contact tracing. When you create a campus service, you can use it in your school’s contact tracing program by adding it to the “Contact Tracing” category. You can create QR codes to identify service providers in various locations around campus. Students can scan the QR codes to participate in contact tracing.
- Click "Manage," then click "Services"
- Click "Create Service"
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer
- Provide a name for your service, and choose the “Contact Tracing” category
- (Optional) Provide contact information such as a phone number, email, and website
- (Optional) Type a short description for your service, and provide a location for your service office
- Save the Service
Campus Cloud displays your service in the list.
To create QR codes that students can interact with, create one or more Service Providers by following the steps here: