Being able to refer students to testing centers is an important part of safe reopening. You can add COVID-19 testing centers to the campus map for students to easily access.
- Click Manage, then under Campus Resources, click Locations
- Click Create Location
- For category, select Testing Center
- Type a name for this location and an acronym
- Upload an image (optional)
- Type the address and select your location from the list of results.
- Add a description, phone, email, link label and link (optional)
- Toggle on/ off opening hours and checkmark opening days and time*
- Click "Save"
Campus Cloud adds the testing center to the campus map. The testing center is displayed in the Health and Wellness module of the campus app. A map of testing centers appears in “Testing for Covid-19” in the app’s Health and Wellness module.