Once you have created a new form, added a welcome message and questions you can create form results and assign them labels. Here are the steps to do that:
- Create a Form, add a welcome block and questions.
- Add a results block.
- Add logic to the result block.
- Type in a Result Label.
Each result block has one label and you can create a form with multiple result blocks. You can add logic on the results blocks and select one of the five form statuses to correspond to a result label.
The five form statuses available to you when creating logic for a form result are:
- Low Risk - Exhibiting no symptoms/ Allowed to attend campus
- Medium Risk - Exhibiting mild symptoms/ Allowed to attend campus/ Should keep track of symptoms
- High Risk - Exhibiting lots of symptoms/ not allowed to attend campus/ should get tested
- Negative- tested negative for CoVid-19/ Allowed to attend campus
- Positive- tested positive for CoVid-19/ Not Allowed to attend campus
For example, you can create two result blocks and, on the first result block, add a Result Label titled “Clear” for the status "Low Risk". You can then add another result block and add a Result Label titled “Not Clear” for the status "High Risk".