As part of your safe reopening plan, you can use templates to easily create a form to gather student health information. You can put a form directly into the campus mobile app, where it is easy for students to interact with. By using the campus app to answer the form’s questions, students can provide you with information you need to manage COVID-19 and safely reopen.
Campus Cloud includes three templates based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines:
- Daily Pre-Screening. Students can answer the pre-screening form every day before coming to the campus. This form can give a daily Health Pass to students who are cleared to come to campus. If a student is not cleared, the form includes instructions for what to do next.
- Self-Reporting. This simple form allows students to directly report the results of a COVID-19 test to campus. It is also connected to the student Health Pass.
- Symptom Tracker. This form prompts students to record their symptoms, in case this information is needed to trace back.
The campus app saves a student’s answers to each of these forms. This information is available in the campus app, in the Health & Wellness module. This information is also available to school administrators (in an anonymized form).
To create a form from a template:
- Log in to the Campus Cloud and click "Contact Trace"
- Click on Forms and then click “Create Forms”
- Type a name for your form, and select from one of the three templates.
- If you want to adapt the form to suit your needs, you can edit the form. For more information, see Edit a Form
- If you want to save and come back later, click “Save as Draft.”
- Once you are done setting your form you can click “Publish.”
Your form is now published and is available to the general public. You can share the form for others to enter information and send you the results. You can share using the campus app, or over the internet. For more information: