Leverage the Ready platform to implement contact tracing without any additional software or hardware and ensure your students’ safety. Here's how you can keep your students safe and informed:
- Set up Contact Tracing Access Points
- Export Contact Tracing Data
- Trace Contacts Using the CSV File
- Send an Exposure Notification
Set up Contact Tracing Access Points
The first step is to create QR codes. Each QR code becomes a Contact Tracing Access Point. Students will scan the QR codes to participate in contact tracing.
Create the QR codes using Campus Cloud. You need access to the Assessment and Services permissions. Ask your campus success consultant for information on getting access.
- Click “Manage” then click “Services.”
- Click “Create Service.”
- Create a service called “Contact Tracing” with the following settings:
- Toggle to enable “Service Assessment”
- Uncheck “Set a Location”
- In the “Name” field, type the location of the access point.
- Provide an email address to receive the QR code
- Make sure feedback is Off
Export Contact Tracing Data
Students scan the QR codes, with the campus app, to participate in contact tracing. Once you have collected data, export it (as a CSV file) using Campus Cloud. There will be one CSV file per access point.
You need access to the Assessment and Services permissions. Ask your campus success consultant for information on getting access.
- Click “Manage” then click “Services." Open the “Contact Tracing” service you created in the “Setting up Contact Tracing Access Points” section.
- Navigate to the “Service Provider” tabs.
- Press the dropdown on the right of “Create Service Provider” and choose “Download Assessment.”
- Save the CSV file which includes all of the contact tracing information.
Trace Contacts Using the CSV File
If you need to perform contact tracing, find the affected student in your CSV files. Use a spreadsheet program to filter by date and time, so you can see who else was at the access point near the affected student.
Send an Exposure Notification
Once you determine who needs to be notified as part of contact tracing, use Campus Cloud to send a notification to those students.
You need access to the Notify permission. Ask your campus success consultant for information on getting access.
- Click “Notify” and click “Create Announcement.”
- Select “New Audience” under “Audiences” and select “Custom.”
- Enter the student email addresses.
- You can either import the email addresses from a CSV, or add them manually.
- Select “Contact Tracing” under Host.
- Write your subject and message regarding the exposure.
- Press Send.