Downloading posts is controlled by roles and permissions. For information, see "Roles and Permissions" below.
Campus Cloud lets you download posts and comments from the campus community. You can use this to create reports about student conversations and gain insights into what motivates students and what they care about.
To download posts and comments:
- Log in to Campus Cloud, then click Community.
- [Optional] Search for keyword, or apply a filter, to download messages only that match your criteria.
- In the drop-down menu (), click Download Posts.
Clicking the Download button creates a report in CSV format and saves it to your computer's hard drive.
The contents of the report reflect and Search and Filters you are using at the time. For more information, see:
Roles and Permissions
For you to download posts for a channel:
- The Download Posts permission needs to be set in Community Settings
- You need to be logged in as a user whose role matches the settings
For more information: