Get your app on the Google Play store to let Android users download and use your app on their smartphones and tablets. In order to submit your app to Google Play, you must first create a Google Play developer account.
To set up your Google Play account:
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click Next Step.
- Click Back to Google Play Developer Console.
- Select the Google Play Developer distribution agreement check-box to acknowledge your agreement, and click Continue to payment to pay the one-time $25 fee.
- Enter your payment information, and click Accept and continue
- You will receive an email from Google notifying you when your account is ready to be activated.
Note: This process can take up to a week.
- Activate your account.