Ready Education periodically upgrades multiple features in the product suite to offer customers the most up-to-date, innovative, and stable product. The Campus App's Android version must be hosted in the institution's Google Play Developer Account. To publish Android apps on Google Play, you'll need to create a Google Play Developer account.
Use your institution’s Google Account and sign up for a Developer account here.
- Enter your institution's email and use the name of the designated person in charge of the account. You'll receive an email confirmation to verify your account.
- To get started, choose the account type An Organization, and proceed.
Fig. Get Started by choosing the organization type
- Enter your organization information and fill in the details.
Fig. Organization Details
- Click here for detailed instructions on registering for a Google Play Developer account. After registering for the Google Play Account, you may be asked to Verify your ID with Google to publish apps to the Play Store. To verify your identity:
- You need to upload a person’s ID (Driver's license, Passport, etc.) from the Google Play Console- that person can be anybody working at your institution.
- Having an unverified ID for your Google Play Developer account means the app can’t be published.
- Having an unverified ID for your Google Play Developer account means the app transfer can't be complete.
For more information on submitting the document, please visit Verify your Identity on the dedicated Google support page.
For New App Accounts
The following steps involve granting required permissions for Ready Education to facilitate App Publishing and are outlined in the Google Play Service Account Setup section.
For App Transfers
Once the Google Play Developer Account is created, a Transaction ID (order number) is available on the email from Google Payments (sent to the Account owner confirming the $25 registration fee payment). To find the transaction ID, search the target account owner's email inbox for the “developer registration fee.”
Please share the email address associated with Google Play Console and the above Transaction ID to the Ready Education Team in case of Android App Transfer.