Log in to the app using your campus username and password (also called LDAP). You use this username and password to log on to campus mail, library computers, to pay your fees, etc.
If you don't know your username, or don't remember your password, contact campus IT.
Problems logging in?
If you can't log in to the campus app, first update the app and try again.
If that doesn't fix it, log in to a university computer, such as:
- Campus mail
- Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Sakai, or Moodle
- Or, check your university account balance
Did any of those work?
- "NO, nothing works:" Contact campus IT to fix your login.
- "YES, I can log in to other university services:" You might need technical support. Keep reading.
- Your student ID #
- Your full name and email address
- Any error messages, blank screens, or problems in the app
Don't send your password.
Send to email@example.com.
To take a screenshot in the app (Android):
- Press and hold the Power and Volume-down buttons
To take a screenshot in the app (iOS):
- Press both the Power button and the Home button at the same time