As a Campus Cloud Administrator you can mute a user who trespasses the school Code of Conduct by posting offensive/ prohibited content on the Campus Wall. This allows you to ensure the Campus Wall remains a safe space for students to interact with each other.
In order to mute users, you must have access to the "Wall" and “Assess” tabs on the Campus Cloud. For more information regarding Campus Cloud Admin Permissions, please refer to Team Settings Overview.
To mute or unmute a user:
- Log in to Campus Cloud.
- Go to Manage > Walls.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the Post/ Comment.
- Click "Mute User" or "Unmute User."
A muted user will no longer be able to comment, like, flag or post on the Social Features of the Campus App. They will receive a message indicating they have been muted and their social engagement features will be greyed out. Other users can view the mutes users with a grey indicator.
Campus Cloud Admins can view the list of Muted Users on the Campus App.
To view the list of muted users:
- Login to Campus Cloud.
- Click "Assess"> App Users.
- Click on the "All Users" dropdown.
- Click "Muted Users" to see a list of all muted users.
- Click "Unmuted Users" to see a list of users who were muted and then unmuted.
You can click on the Muted Users to view their email and send them a message. You can toggle on/off to mute and unmute them.
The muted users will no longer be able to post on:
- Campus Wall Posts.
- Wall Comments.
- Services, Athletics, Clubs Walls.
- Peer to Peer Messaging.