Muted users cannot post in any channels, including course discussions. They cannot Like or Flag content in any channel.
To mute or unmute a user:
- Log in to Campus Cloud.
- Click Manage, then click Community.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the post or comment.
- Click "Mute User" or "Unmute User."
Campus Cloud displays a grey "muted" icon next to the student's name.
To view the list of muted students:
- Login to Campus Cloud.
- Click Assess, then click App Users.
- Select the "All Users" dropdown.
- Click "Muted Users" to see a list of all muted users.
- Click "Unmuted Users" to see a list of users who were muted and then unmuted.
You can click on the Muted Users to view their email and send them a message. You can toggle on/off to mute and unmute them.
To mute users, you must have access to the "Community" and “Assess” tabs on the Campus Cloud. For more information, please see: Team Settings Overview.