A key part of moderating the Campus Cloud community is responding to messages posted by others. Two powerful tools let you search across all Campus Cloud channels you have access to:
Search and Filters work together to deliver one set of search results.
Search for a Keyword
As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can search messages posted to the Campus Wall. You can search for a keyword or phrase. By searching for a word, you also search for all related words like plurals, verb tenses, etc.
To search for a keyword or phrase in the posts:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and go to the channel you want to search:
- To view the campus community, click Community
- To view the community of an organization or service, click Manage then click Organizations, Services, or Athletics, depending on where you want to search. Then, click Community.
- Type the keyword or phrase you are looking for.
- Click Search.
Campus Cloud displays the search results and highlights the keyword. Most relevant results are displayed first.
Filter Search Results
You can use up to three filters to narrow your search results. The filters are:
- date range
- students' names
- moderated status (flagged or removed)
To apply filters to the Search Results:
- Click the Filter dropdown menu
- Select your filter and provide the criteria.
- Campus Cloud displays the filtered search results in real time.
Note: you can filter by 5 users maximum at one time.