As a Club Owner you can restrict who has access to posting on the club wall. You can make sure only students that have joined the club can post and comment on the wall. This is the first step in moderating your club wall.
To restrict the club wall so that only club members can post:
- Click "Manage" then "Clubs and Groups".
- Select your club from the list.
- Click "Members", then click “Add Member” and add the email addresses of the people you want to give access to. (Each person must have an app account.) Then save your changes.
- Click "Walls" then click (Settings).
- for “Who can Post?” select “Club Members.”
- for “Who can Comment” select “No one”.
- Click Done.
You can now prevent users that are not part of your club from posting on the club wall.
For more information on how to moderate club members' posts, please see Moderate the Club Wall.