As a Campus Cloud Administrator, you can change the logo displayed at the top of the campus app Home Page. You can also change the color scheme (the branding color).
To change the app logo:
- Click "Studio" then click "Branding."
- In the Branding Color and Logo section, click “Upload Image”.
- Select an image.*
- Click "Save."
To change the branding color:
- In the Branding Color and Logo section, type a 6 digit color hex code.
- Click "Save".
The logo appears in the campus app, at the top of the Home Page, with the chosen color as a background.
Click “Remove Logo” in Campus Cloud to revert to a text version of your school name.
(*) For best results, make sure your logo and color meet the following requirements:
- The image is white on a transparent background.
- The image format is PNG with Alpha.
- The image size is 480 pixels wide by 99 pixels high.
- The file size is less than 2 MB.
- The branding color is any color except white.