If you moderate the campus community, you may see posts that students have reported as inappropriate. As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can:
- Delete and approve campus wall posts reported by users
- See who has reported a post.
To view reported posts in Campus Cloud:
- Log in to Campus Cloud, then click Community
- Click "Filter"
- Click "Status" and choose "Reported"
Reported posts appear with a "red flag" and the count of times they have been reported.
- To see who has reported a post, point your mouse at the red flag icon.
When students report a post, at first there is no visible change in the campus app. A post that has been reported 4 times will disappear until a moderator approves it.
- To move, approve or delete a post, click "More" () next to the post.
Behavior of reported posts in Community
- If the post is approved, it becomes visible on the campus app for students to see.
- If deleted, the post is removed from the campus app and the community.