In case you are unable to login to the Campus Cloud we are happy to help, but you can probably troubleshoot the problem yourself before contacting your Campus IT or Customer Success representative.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Check your inbox to see if you received an invitation email. You can search your inbox for the words, “Your invite to Campus Cloud.”
Here’s a screenshot of the email you are looking for:
- If you don’t find the email, you need to be invited to Campus Cloud by an administrator. Here’s what you do: How do I get invited to Campus Cloud
- If you do find the email, click the blue button “Join Campus Cloud.”
2. You will be taken to a page where you can set a password for your Campus Cloud account.
You should be able to set your password. If the link does not work and you do not get redirected to this page, please contact your Campus IT.
3. Type in your password and click “Create Account.”
4. You will be redirected to the login page. Login to the Campus Cloud using your email and password.
If you are unable to login, please try another browser. If the issue persists, try logging in from a different computer.
If you are able to login from another browser or computer, it is possible that your browser or machine is not updated. Please refer to the Minimum Requirements FAQ for more information.
Once you have successfully logged in to the Campus Cloud, you can start your journey as a Campus Cloud Administrator.
You can learn all about administering clubs, services and using the dashboard at Help Desk.