Figure 1: Create a Dining Tile
As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use Studio to create a shortcut to the campus map, with dining locations displayed. Each point on the map displays important information such as hours of operation, contact information, and dietary notes.
To create a dining tile:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Studio."
- Find your experience in the list, then click "Customize."
- Scroll down to the section where you want to add the tile, then click "+ Add."
- Type a name for your tile, choose a colour, and upload an image.
- Select "Resource" from the Content menu.
- Select Resource Type as "Dining".
- Click "Save Changes."
Your dining tile will now appear in the campus guide, in the experience where you created it. Students can view the various dining locations in the tile the same way they view map locations.