As a Campus Cloud administrator, you may want to use a test environment, so that changes you make using Campus Cloud do not affect the campus app. In the test environment, you can make changes, see the results and test them, without affecting the publicly available campus app.
To change into the test environment of Campus Cloud:
- Log in to Campus Cloud.
- Click your name (top right of the screen), then click "Change School."
You will see a list of any schools you can access, as well as any test environments.
- To change into a test environment, select it from the list.
To change into the test environment of the campus app:
- Log in to your campus app and tap (bottom right).
- Tap ("Settings," top right)
- Tap "App Environment"
- Select the Test Environment
Note that there is one test environment shared between all testers, rather than one test environment for each user. So, your changes will be visible to other app users who have enabled the test environment.
To use the test environment, you need to be invited. Ask your Campus Cloud administrator to follow the steps in this FAQ: