As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can integrate an Atom or RSS feed with the campus wall. Items in the feed appear automatically on the campus wall, as if they were published by a real person. Students can view the wall posts and respond using the campus app.
For help troubleshooting wall integrations, please see:
To integrate an RSS or Atom feed with the campus wall:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Manage."
- Click on “Walls.”
- Click on (Integrations), next to (Settings).
- Click "Add Integration."
- Select the type (RSS or Atom) and add provide the URL of the feed.
- Select a channel for your wall posts.
- Provide a poster name and image which will be used when posting to the wall.
- Click "Save."
Items in the linked feed appear on the campus wall, in the channel you selected.
Items are copied from the feed to the campus wall on a continuous basis, once per six hours. You can click "Sync" to manually update (synchronize) the wall feed.
To change the poster name and image used in an integrated feed:
- Click "Manage" the click "Walls," then click (Integrations), next to (Settings).
- Make your changes, then click "Save".
To delete the integration feed, click on next to its name.