As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can integrate an Atom or RSS feed with the campus community. Items in the feed appear automatically in the community, as if they were published by a real person. Students can view the wall posts and respond using the campus app.
For help troubleshooting wall integrations, please see:
To integrate an RSS or Atom feed with the campus community:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Manage."
- Click on “Community.”
- Click (Integrations)
- Click "Add Integration."
- Select the type (RSS or Atom) and add provide the URL of the feed.
- Select a channel for your community posts.
- Select a Host name and provide an image.
- Click "Save."
Items in the linked feed appear in the campus community, in the channel you selected.
Items are copied from the feed to the community on a continuous basis, once per six hours. You can click "Sync" to manually update (synchronize) the feed.
To change the poster name and image used in an integrated feed:
- Click "Manage" the click "Community," then click (Integrations).
- Make your changes, then click "Save".
To delete the integration feed, click on next to its name.