As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can integrate an Atom or RSS feed with the campus community. Items in the feed appear automatically in the community, as if they were published by a real person. Students can view the wall posts and respond using the campus app.
For help troubleshooting wall integrations, please see:
To integrate an RSS or Atom feed with the campus community:
- Log in to Campus Cloud.
- Click the user menu (your name in the top right corner).
- Click Campus Settings, then click Campus Settings.
- Click Community Settings, then click Edit Integrations
Campus Cloud displays your list of integrations. To add a new integrated feed to this list:
- Click "Add Integration."
- Select the type (RSS or Atom) and add provide the URL of the feed.
- Create a channel for your community posts: Provide a name and an image for the Community channel that will hold your integrated content.
- Click "Save."
Items in the linked feed appear in the campus community, in the channel you created.
Items are copied from the feed to the community on a continuous basis, once per six hours. You can click "Sync" to manually update (synchronize) the feed.
To delete the integration feed, click on next to its name.