As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create Dining Locations which includes more information than an ordinary location. Students can view the locations you create on the map in the campus guide.
To create a Dining Location:
- Click “Manage” then click “Dining”
- Click “Create Dining”
- Select Category from the dropdown*
- Type Location Name
- Type Acronym**
- Type Address and the map will update to the exact location
- Upload Image**
- Type Description, Phone Number, Email, Link Label, Link and Dietary Notes**
- Toggle on/ off “Dining Hours”. Checkmark days when “Open”, set times for a meal and type in Meal name. You can click “Add Meal” and add multiple meals with different times.
- Click “Save”
Your new dining location will be added to the list. Other users of Campus Cloud such as club owners and service executives will be able to choose that location when creating new events.
To edit a dining location, click its name.
To delete a dining location, click the "X" next to its name.
*You can select a category from the drop down menu or create a new dining category. For more information, got to Create and Edit Dining Categories.