Figure 1: Add Campus Map Tile to the Campus Guide
As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use Studio to add the campus map to the campus guide. By creating a tile to link to the map, you can put this important resource front and centre in the campus app.
To add the campus map to the campus guide:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Studio."
- In the list of app experiences, find the experience to which you want to add the map. Then, click "Customize."
- Scroll down to the section where you want to add the map, then click "+ Add."
You'll be taken to a screen to create a new tile, which will link to the map.
- Type a name for your tile, choose a colour, and upload an image.
- For tile type, choose "Resource."
- For resource type, choose "Maps."
- Click "Save Changes."
A new tile appears in the campus guide which links to the campus map. The tile will be visible to anyone who uses that app experience.
For more information about app experiences, see: Campus Cloud Studio
Figure 2: Add Campus Map to Campus Guide Tile