If there is an issue with Campus Cloud that we can't resolve by email, it may be necessary to set up an online meeting for direct technical support.
We use Zoom.us for online meetings.
Here are the steps to take, prior to the arranged call time:
- Go to this address: https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- Under "Zoom Client for Meetings" click Download.
- Allow the software to download and install.
What is Zoom? Ready Education uses free software called Zoom to conduct online meetings. With it, we can talk, video chat, and share a screen.
At the arranged call time, here are the steps to take:
- You will get an email with a link to a Zoom meeting room.
- Click the link.
- You will be connected to technical support.
What you can expect:
- The tech support agent will ask you to repeat the steps that are causing the issue, and will watch via screen sharing.
- We will ask you to use the "Console" or "Inspect Element" tools built into your web browser, to see an errors.
- If necessary, a development engineer will join the call to continue troubleshooting.