As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use app experiences to create a different campus guide and home page for each type of user.
Creating an app experience requires you two permissions in Team Settings. For more information, see Roles and Permissions below.
To edit an app experience:
- Click Studio, then click App Experiences
- Find your experience in the list, then click Edit
In addition to changing the name of the experience, you can customize the following options:
- Turn the app pre-tour on and off
- Designate Emergency Care Contacts -- see below
- You can toggle sections of app Home page on and off, namely "Today's Schedule", "My Courses" and "Upcoming Due Dates"
Emergency Care Contacts
You can choose a campus service to use as Emergency Care Contacts. When a student taps the shield icon (at the top of the campus guide or the app home page), they will see information about the emergency care services.
Emergency Care Contacts must be set up for each app experience. You can choose different services for each app experience.
For more information:
Save Your Changes
Once you click "Save Changes," the app experience will be updated to reflect your changes. Students can select the updated experience in the list of app experiences.
Certain properties cannot be changed once set. These are:
- Platform (mobile or web)
- the Required Login property.
As well, you cannot set a login option and pre-tour for the web platform.
For more information
For more information, please see:
Roles and Permissions
To edit an app experience, you must be logged in as a user with the following permissions set in Team Settings:
- The user must have the Studio permission
- The user must have permission to manage All Services.