As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use app experiences to create a different campus guide and home page for each type of user.
To edit an app experience:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Studio"
- Find your experience in the list, then click "Edit"
In addition to changing the name of the experience, you can customize the following options:
- You can turn the app pre-tour on and off*
- You can designate any service in Campus Cloud as a Campus Security service
- You can toggle sections of app Home page on and off, namely "Today's Schedule", "My Courses" and "Upcoming Due Dates"
Once you click "Save Changes," the app experience will be updated to reflect your changes. Students can select the updated experience in the list of app experiences.
(*) You cannot change the platform (mobile or web) of an experience once it has been created, nor the Required Login property. You cannot set a login option and pre-tour for the web platform.