As a Service Executive, you can post messages on the walls of service you administer.
To post on a service wall:
- Click “Manage” then click “Services”
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info
- Click “Wall” to go to the wall for that service
- Type your message (up to 500 characters)
- [Optional] Click “Upload photo” and select an image from your computer
Click “Post” to update your service wall with your new post.
Students can use the campus app to see your post on the service wall by locating your service in the campus guide, joining your service if necessary, and clicking “Feed.”
You can participate in student conversations on the service wall. For more information, see "Comment on a Service Wall Post."
For information about moderating the service wall, see "Moderating a Flagged Service Wall Post."