Figure 1: Detail of Campus Cloud Studio content types
As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create tiles in the campus guide that present different kinds of content to the user. Anything you make using Campus Cloud -- events, services, orientation, etc -- can go into campus guide tiles.
- Single Item: You can link one tile directly to a club, group or service.
- Resource: You can link to a number of pre-defined lists (the event list, the list of services, the list of clubs), including the campus map
- Web Link: You can link to any page on the internet
- 3rd Party App: You can link to any app on the user's phone
- Custom List: You can combine multiple items in one tile.
Here are the steps to take:
- Create a tile with Campus Cloud Studio.
- Under Content, select Single Item, Resource, 3rd Party API or Web Link.*
- Specify what kind of resource.
- If you are prompted, choose the particular resource. (For example, if you create a tile that links to a single service, you'll be prompted to specify the service.)
- Click "Save Changes."
Your tile appears in the campus guide of the mobile app, in the experience your specified.