Figure 1: Detail of Campus Cloud Studio content types
As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create tiles in the campus guide that present different kinds of content to the user. Anything you make using Campus Cloud -- events, services, orientation, etc -- can go into campus guide tiles.
- Single Item: You can link one tile directly to a club, group or service.
- Resource: You can link to a number of pre-defined lists (the event list, the list of services, the list of clubs), including the campus map. If your school has middleware integration set up, you can link to financial information (bursar, holds, financial aid) and to an enrollment module. We also integrate directly with the Follett bookstore.
- Web Link: You can link to any page on the internet
- 3rd Party App: You can link to any app on the user's phone
- Custom List: You can combine multiple items in one tile.
Here are the steps to take:
- Create a tile with Campus Cloud Studio.
- Under Content, select Single Item, Resource, 3rd Party API or Web Link.*
- Specify what kind of resource.
- If you are prompted, choose the particular resource. (For example, if you create a tile that links to a single service, you'll be prompted to specify the service.)
- Click "Save Changes."
Your tile appears in the campus guide of the mobile app, in the experience your specified.