As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create featured content that appears at the top of the campus guide, where it is easily viewed by students. You can have different featured content for different app experiences.
To create a featured tile in the campus guide:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Studio."
- Find your experience in the list, then click "Customize."
- In the section titled "Featured," click "+ Add."
- Type a name for your featured tile, choose a colour, and upload an image.
- For tile type, choose either "Resource" or "Resource List." *
- Add one, or many resources to the tile.
- Click "Save Changes."
Your featured tile appears at the top of the campus guide, in the experience you specify. Students can swipe the app banner from side to side to see each of your featured tiles in sequence.
(*) See Resources and Resource Lists.