As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use Studio to create tiles that appear in the campus guide. You can create content, such as events, services, and orientation with Campus Cloud, then create tiles that appear in the campus app and present that content to students.
To create a campus guide tile:
- Click Studio, then click App Experiences
- Find your experience in the list, then click Customize
- Scroll down to the section where you want to add the tile, then click "+ Add"
- Type a name for your tile, choose a colour, and upload an image
- Select a Content Type and a Resource Type*
- Add one, or many resources to the tile
- Click Save Changes
Images used in the campus guide are 450 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall. Use "PNG with alpha channel" format.
(*) See Content and Resource Type.
For information about arranging the campus guide into sections, see Organize the Campus Guide into Sections.