As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use Studio to create tiles that appear in the campus guide. You can create content, such as events, services, and links with Campus Cloud, then create tiles that appear in the campus app and present that content to students.
To create a campus guide tile:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Studio."
- Find your experience in the list, then click "Customize."
- Scroll down to the section where you want to add the tile, then click "+ Add."
- Type a name for your tile, choose a colour, and upload an image.
- For tile type, choose either Resource or Resource List.*
- Add one, or many resources to the tile.
- Click "Save Changes."
(*) See Resources and Resource Lists.
For information about arranging the campus guide into sections, see Organize the Campus Guide into Sections.