You can gather feedback as part of Campus Cloud Assessment. With assessment, you can send a question to students’ phones after they attend an event, and let them respond.
To turn on feedback for an event:
- Click "Manage" then click "Organizations" OR "Services"
- Locate your item in the list, and click its name.
- Click "Events" to view the list of events.
- Click your event's name to go to the Edit Event page.
- Turn Assessment on, and select "Enabled" from the Feedback menu.
- Type your question.
When students scan the QR code for your event, they will receive a pop-up message asking for feedback after the event is done.
For more information, see Assessment, End-to-End.