As a Service Executive, you can specify a question that will appear on students’ phones after they check in to your service. You can gather feedback as part of Campus Cloud Assessment.
To turn on feedback for a service provider:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name.
- Click "Info" to go to Service Info.
- Click "Edit" to go to Edit Service.
Service providers are listed down the right-hand side of the Edit Service screen. You can change the name and email address of the service provider. You can choose a feedback question you want students to respond to.
You can also turn on Attendance from Edit Service. For more information, see Track Attendance.
If you do not see any service providers:
- Make sure “Service Assessment” is turned on (see "Edit Service Info").
- Make sure your service has at least one service provider (see "Add a Service Provider").
You can also:
- View Assessment Results.