As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can organize the campus guide into sections using Campus Cloud Studio. You can arrange content so that similar tiles appear near to each other in the campus guide.
To organize the campus guide using sections:
- Click Studio, then click App Experiences
- Find the experience you want to edit, then click Customize
You can add a section to the campus guide, remove a section, or re-order sections.
To add a section:
- Click Add Section
- Click the section title to edit, then type a new title
- Add at least one tile to the new section
To remove a section:
- Remove all the tiles from the section
- Click "X" (Delete) to the right of the section name
To move a section:
- Click the Up or Down arrows to the right of the section name
Three Sections for Success
We recommend organizing the campus guide into three sections, as follows:
- Featured This Week: This is the first thing students will view on their Home Page. Showcase your upcoming events for the week such as orientation events or seminars.
- Student Life: Dedicate this section student engagement activities such as campus services, organizations, athletics, and so on.
- Campus Information: Add campus maps, important links, a directory of personnel, links to the college library, and so on.