As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use app Experiences to show different information to different people. For example, you might want to have different campus guide layouts for undergrad and graduate students.
Users can choose an app experience when they log in to the app, and can change their experience in My Profile.
Creating an app experience requires two permissions in Team Settings. For more information, see Roles and Permissions below.
To create an app experience:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click Studio
- Click App Experiences
- Type a name for your experience
- Choose a platform (mobile or web) for your experience
- Set credentials to required, optional or forbidden
- [Optional] Designate Emergency Care Contacts for use in the app experience
Once you save your experience, it will appear in the list of app experiences people can choose from as they create an account on the app.
For information about adding Emergency Care Contacts, please see:
You might also be interested in:
For information about how user can change experiences within the app, see Change My App Experience.
Roles and Permissions
To create an app experience, you must be logged in as a user with the following permissions set in Team Settings:
- The user must have the Studio permission
- The user must have permission to manage All Services.