As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can use app Experiences to show different information to different people. For example, you might want to have different campus guide layouts for undergrad and graduate students.
Users can chose an app experience when they create an app account.
To create an app experience:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Studio."
- Click "App Experiences."
- Type a name for your experience.
- Choose a platform (mobile or web) for your experience.
- Set credentials to required, optional or forbidden.
- [Optional] Designate a security service for use in the app experience.
Once you save your experience, it will appear in the list of app experiences people can choose from as they create an account on the app.
For information about selecting an experience within the app, see Change My App Experience.
To change or delete an experience, see Edit an App Experience.
To customize the campus guide for an app experience, see Customize an App Experience.