Your campus app includes a calendar you can use to show your courses.
To add courses to your calendar:
- Tap ("Profile", last tab) in the row at the bottom of the app
- Tap "My Courses"
- Tap the "+" icon, then select "New class."
- Search for your class, and tap to add it.*
If there are no search results:
- Tap "New Class."
- Type the class name and details, then tap the checkmark (top right).
- Tap "Add Classes."
- Provide class details such as start and end dates, class times, and days of the week.
- Tap the checkmark (top right).
The course appears in your calendar.
To remove a course from the list, tap the "More" menu in the top right of the course details, then tap "Remove course."
(*) Viewing your courses automatically requires integration between your institution and Ready Education's servers. If your course list does not automatically appear in "My Courses," speak to campus IT about integrating your campus app with your learning management services.