As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create events. Students can view the event in the app by clicking on the Events tile or searching for the name of the event.
With Campus Cloud Attendance, you can record the time a student checks in to an event, and optionally the check-out time. See Event Attendance.
To create an event:
- Go to Manage > Events.
- Click “Create Event" to go to the Create Event page.
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- In Event Details, add information such as the name, date and time, description and location.
- For "Select a Host," select any club or service you have permission to see.
- Once you have finished creating the event, click “Create Event.”
If you would like to track student attendance and have students evaluate the event:
- In "Create Event," click “Assessment” to turn it on.
- You can add an event manager from the drop-down menu, and add an attendance manager (see below).
If you turn Feedback on, students who check in will receive a notification when the event is over. They will be prompted to rate the event, and answer your feedback question, which will appear when they open the campus app.
If you turn assessment on:
- The event manager receives a summary email of student feedback.
- The attendance manager (optional) receives an email with the names of students who checked in to the event.