As a campus administrator, you can invite other students and faculty members to be orientation managers. They can create programs of events, student checklists, and moderate discussion between prospective students.
To invite someone to be an orientation manager:
- Log in to Campus Cloud
- Click your name (top right of the screen), then click "Team Settings"
- Click "Team Members*"
- Under “Create New Team Member,” type the person’s name and email address
- Scroll down to the section "Other"
- Select the "Orientation" checkbox
- Click “Send Invite”
The new orientation manager will receive an email invitation to Campus Cloud.
To help your orientation manager along, you might send them this FAQ: Orientation FAQ's
It contains step by step guides to everything they need to do.
* Note that you must have the "Manage Team Members" permission to be able to invite people to the campus cloud. If you do not see "Team Members," contact your Campus Cloud administrator.
To make changes to a user’s permissions, see Changing Team Member Permissions.