As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create deals for different stores on campus. Students can find out about deals using the campus guide.
To create a campus deal:
- Click "Manage" then click "Deals." ("Deals" may be located in "More.")
- Click "Create Deal."
- Type a title and description for your deal.
- Provide a start and end date for your deal.
- Under "Store Details," select a store to associate with the deal. If the store does not exist, you can create it (*).
- Click "Save."
If the store does not exist, you can create it:
- Click "Manage" then click "Deals."
- Click "Manage Stores" then click "Create Store."
- Upload an image for the store.
- Type a name and description for the store, and [optional] provide a website and location.
- Click Save.
Your store is now available for you to select when creating a new deal.